Journey Into Earth Summer Camp
June 16 - 20, 2014
Explore California history, arts & culture at The California Museum’s all-new Journey Into the Earth Summer Camp!
Ideal for ages 8 to 12, the Museum’s week long day camp from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. provides participants an engaging and entertaining learning experience in a unique museum setting and offers opportunities to explore a wide variety of topics through hands-on activities such as:
- In-depth educational programming on exhibits like “Dig It! The Secrets of Soil” designed by Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Arts & crafts including painting with soils and dirt-dyeing a camp T-shirt
- Farm to fork cooking demonstrations each day
- Light snack provided each day
- Extended sessions from 7:00-9:00 a.m. or 4:00-6:00 p.m. may be added for an additional $35.00 each
- Much more!
Cost: $150.00 per child for Museum members and registrants who submit application and payment by 5:00 pm on June 6, 2014, or $180.00 per child after 5:00 p.m. on June 6, 2014.*
To sign up, please download the registration form and return with credit card payment information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To pay by phone or for questions, please call (916) 654-1729 Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*A minimum of 8 participants must be registered by June 6. Cancellations made by June 6 refundable minus a $15 processing fee. No refunds for cancellations made after June 6.