Think Outside the Classroom Scholarship
3rd & 4th Grades
Apply for a FREE field trip from Target®
Applications accepted September 3-30, 2013
Thanks to a generous grant from Target, The California Museum is pleased to offer field trip scholarships to 3rd and 4th grade Sacramento City Unified School District Title 1 students, helping to the Museum to further its mission to provide hands-on learning experiences and educational tools bringing California’s history, arts and culture alive for under-served children in our community.
“Think Outside the Classroom” scholarships include:
- FREE ADMISSION for each student, 1 chaperone for every 10 students & all teachers
- FREE BUS TRANSPORTATION to and from the Museum
- FREE 1 year Teacher-level Museum membership for each teacher to research exhibits & on-site learning resources
Qualifications & Application Guidelines:
- Applications accepted September 3 through September 30, 2013 through the online form below September 3-30, 2013.
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to groups with a minimum of 60 students.
- Groups of less than 60 students will be placed on a waiting list and booked by October 4, 2013 if space permits.