Unity Center Scholarships
Available for California Title 1 3rd-8th grade classes
For many schools, providing first-hand learning experiences on a field trip is no longer possible due to increasing costs and decreasing budgets. In response, the Unity Center at California Museum is pleased to offer field trip scholarships to eligible classes, extending the Center’s innovative learning experiences to under-served students across California.
Unity Center Scholarships include:
- Free admission for up to 85 visitors, including all teachers & students plus 1 chaperone for every 10 students
- Free 1-year California Teacher membership for participating teachers
Qualifications & Application Guidelines:
- Available for California Title 1 3rd-8th grade classes
- Awarded on a first-come, first-served basis
- Tours must be booked between Aug. 29, 2017 and June 15, 2018 during regular tour hours (Tues.-Fri. from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm)
Applications for 2017-18 school year are now be accepted using the form below. For more information or assistance, please contact our education department at (916) 654-1729 or firstname.lastname@example.org.