Public Nomination Submissions
Nominations to the California Hall of Fame by the public are welcome and encouraged to give the public a voice in the selection process and to assist the Museum in developing a comprehensive list of suitable candidates.
Please review the list of criteria and include all of the requested information before submitting a nomination. Submissions are accepted year round, and qualified candidates will be added to an on-going master list from which annual inductee selections are made.
All nominees must meet all of the following required criteria for consideration:
- Lived in California for a minimum of 5 years;
- Transcend the boundaries of his or her field to make a lasting, significant contribution to the state, nation and world;
- Embody the spirit of California and the California Dream;
- Motivate and inspire people to further their own dreams through his or her unique story and accomplishments
Please include all of the following information:
- Nominee’s name, field of expertise, dates of birth and death (if posthumous);
- A brief biography highlighting the nominee’s personal history and connection to California;
- A brief list of significant accomplishments in his or her field and lasting contributions which have transcended the boundaries of his or her field;
- A brief explanation of why s/he is the embodiment of the California Dream and inspirational;
- Your name, mailing address, daytime phone number and email address