Make a mobile of California's treasured resources
California Symbols Mobile
Supplies needed: Colored or white paper, scissors, crayons/markers, yarn, and hole punch
- Draw out some of California’s symbols: Poppy, Grizzly Bear, Dogface Butterfly, Tortoise, Trout, etc… and color them in. Keep them all about the same size.
- Now draw the shape of California! Nice and BIG!
- Then cut out your different symbols and cut out the BIG California shape.
- Hole punch a hole in all the symbols and to California.
- Then take the yarn and connect them to the BIG shape of California so that they dangle off.
- Don’t forget to hole punch a hole at the top of California so you somewhere to hang it
- You can hang it in your room or outside on your porch and the wind will spin it!