Thank you for your interest in the California
Museum! Before sending a message, please review
information on commonly emailed topics below:
- For information on planning your visit including hours,
admission, directions, parking and more, please
see Visit section.
- For accessibility & frequently asked questions,
please see FAQs &
- To schedule a school group field trip, please see
Field Trip page.
- To schedule a non-school group tour, please
see Tour page.
- For information on renting the Museum for a private event,
please see Rentals page.
- For media inquiries, please see Media Inquiry page.
- For California Hall of Fame inquiries, please
- For employment opportunities, see Jobs page.
- The California Museum does not accept artifact donations or
- For artifact valuation assistance, please see the
Smithsonian’s appraisals page.
- For assistance with historical research, please see
Online Archives of
California for a list of institutions
maintaining California-themed collections.
- For help with history day projects, please see
- For internships, please see Volunteer page. The Museum does
not offer internships but welcomes college students 18 years &
older to apply for Gallery Guide positions.