- Outdoor space featuring Sacramento’s largest piece of public art, Constitution Wall, a 6-story interpretation of California’s constitution
- Approximately 5,600 square feet of outdoor space
- Accommodates up to 375 seated dining guests, 400 seated theater-style or 500 standing guests
- Ideal for receptions, on-stage productions, weddings, sit-down meals, fairs, presentations and more
- Multiple spaces on 3 floors, including elevated stage and balcony levels
- Accessible to and from the Museum lobby, Auditorium, Rotunda, O Street and 11th Street
- Available weekdays after 5:00 pm and weekends*
For more information and availability, please submit an online application.
*For events held Monday through Friday during regular business hours, please contact the Secretary of State Business Services at (916) 653-0653 for rates and availability.