The Museum is temporarily closed effective Jan. 6, 2022
With the health and safety of our visitors, staff, volunteers, and community always our highest priority, the California Museum is closing temporarily due to the rapidly increasing COVID-19 infection rates in Sacramento County. We will continue to monitor public health information and look forward to welcoming guests back as soon as the situation improves.
- While we are closed to the public, we invite you to enjoy our online exhibits
- Online field trips also are now booking, see page link for details.
Changes to Other Operations:
- Museum Store is temporarily closed.
- Facility rentals can be tentatively scheduled, subject to cancellation based on the public health situation at that time. For assistance, contact email@example.com.
- For questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience, and we look seeing here you soon!