Sacramento Museum Day
February 3, 2018
20th Annual Sacramento Museum Day
Sat., Feb. 3, 2018
Free admission 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The California Museum invites members of the community to celebrate the 20th Annual Sacramento Museum Day with free admission and fun for the whole family on Sat., Feb. 3, 2018.
Highlights from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. include:
- FREE admission to view all current exhibits and the encore presentation of “Kokoro: The Story of Sacramento’s Lost Japantown,”chronicling the stories at the heart of a once-thriving downtown neighborhood
- FREE hands-on family history activity documenting California migration
- FREE interactive photo and video selfies promoting social justice and community activism in conjunction with the Unity Center
- FREE Regional Transit public transportation with downloadable flyer
- FREE Regional Transit shuttle service
- $5.00 flat-rate visitor parking in garage located at 1520 10th Street from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Last admission at 4:00 p.m., and all attendees must conclude their visit by 5:00 p.m. For more information on the 20th Annual Sacramento Museum Day and a list of participating venues, visit sacmuseums.org.
Visitors are encouraged to take Regional Transit’s Light Rail to the Archives Plaza Station located next to the museum. For more information on routes and fares, visit SacRT.org.