Volunteer Open House
August 4, 2019
Sun., Aug. 4, 2019 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Free with advance registration
Looking for a rewarding way to serve the community? The California Museum invites you to explore our volunteer program at the Open House on Sun., Aug. 4, 2019!
This free, informational event from 1:00 to 3:00 pm offers prospective docents an overview of the program and requirements, as well as the opportunity to meet staff, enjoy complimentary refreshments and tour current exhibits.
Whether you’re looking for a few hours to fill or a regular position, a range of opportunities are available to choose from including:
- Gallery Guides & Assistants to facilitate field trip & group visits
- Events Staff to work at the Museum’s special events
- Classroom Presenters to provide K-12 education programs to field trip groups
- History, Arts & Culture Interpreters to educate general admission & tour visitors
- Ambassadors to represent the Museum at community events
No experience necessary — all volunteer positions feature in-depth training and offer parking, public transit and ridesharing reimbursement. Best of all, benefits include Museum memberships with reciprocal admission at other institutions, store discounts, invitations to volunteer events and more!
Learn more by joining us on Sun., Aug. 4 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm. To attend, please register by 5:00 pm on Fri., Aug. 2, 2019, using the link below
For more information on our volunteer program, please visit Volunteer page. For questions or assistance, contact Megan Anderson, Volunteer Coordinator, at (916) 653-8099 or email@example.com.