Field Trip Scholarships
Health Happens Here Field Trip Tour Scholarships
limited number available for title 1 classes January 6-June 11, 2020
Thanks to a generous grant from The California Endowment, the California Museum is pleased to offer Health Happens Here Field Trip Tour Scholarships to Title I schools in the Sacramento area, extending learning experiences to under-served students in the community.
- Free admission for up to 85 visitors, including all teachers & students plus 1 chaperone for every 10 students
- Free California Teacher membership for participating teachers
- Additionally, for schools within Sacramento City Unified School District, bus transportation reimbursement up to $300 to & from the California Museum
Qualifications & Guidelines:
- Open to Sacramento area Title 1 classes
- Available on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to groups of 60 or more students
- Field trip tour must be taken between January 6 and June 11, 2020 during the Museum’s regular tour hours (Tues.-Fri. 9:00 am-3:00 pm)
To apply, submit an application at link below. For questions or assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 654-1729.