Thank you for your interest in the California Museum! Before sending a message, please review information on commonly emailed topics below:
- For information on planning your visit including hours, admission, directions, parking and more, please see Visit section.
- For accessibility & frequently asked questions, please see FAQs & Accessibility page.
- To schedule a school group field trip, please see Field Trip page.
- To schedule a non-school group tour, please see Tour page.
- For information on renting the Museum for a private event, please see Rentals page.
- For media inquiries, please see Media Inquiry page.
- For California Hall of Fame inquiries, please see Nomination page and FAQ sheet.
- For employment opportunities, see Jobs page.
- The California Museum does not accept artifact donations or purchase artifacts.
- For artifact valuation assistance, please see the Smithsonian’s appraisals page.
- For assistance with historical research, please see Online Archives of California for a list of institutions maintaining California-themed collections.
- For help with history day projects, please see National History Day resources.
- For internships, please see Volunteer page. The Museum does not offer internships but welcomes college students 18 years & older to apply for Gallery Guide positions.