Sorry, onsite tours are not currently available. Reservations will be taken as soon as group tours are permitted under the California Department of Public Health guidance for indoor museums.
In lieu of onsite field trip tours, Online Tours are available for distance learning during the 2020-21 school year. Visit page for details.
New programs bringing the experience of the Museum visit to K-12 distance learning students at home during the 2020-21 school year now booking.
Programs covering a range of California history, arts and culture topics are available to choose from aligned with K-12 grade California State Content Standards History-Social Science, Common Core ELA, Civics outcomes and Ethnic Studies framework.
Sorry, onsite tours are not available. Reservations will be taken as soon as group tours are permitted under the California Department of Public Health guidance for indoor museums.
Please check back, or subscribe to our mailing list to receive notification when tours are permitted again.
- To cancel or revise a reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 654-1729 a minimum of 7 days in advance of tour date.
- Payment in full is due upon arrival and may be made by cash, checks or major credit card only.
- Sorry, purchase orders (POs) are not accepted as payment.
- Cancellations made with less than 7 days’ notice are subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice or no-shows will be invoiced for the full price of the tour.
- Price adjustments may be made for absent members of your group upon arrival for tours paying with cash or credit card only. No price adjustments given for groups paying by check.
- Refunds provided for cancellations made with a minimum of 7 days only.
- No refunds given for pre-cut checks or tours with less than 7 days notice.
- Chaperones or additional visitors not included on the original group reservation must pay separately upon arrival and are not eligible for discounted admission.
- Groups arriving more than 30 minutes late forfeit their Gallery Guide or docent.
- By booking a tour date, you hereby agree to these terms and conditions.